General Product Questions
- How is the PowerCal any different (why is it better) than a Heart Rate Monitor?
- Why does it no longer have to be calibrated?
- How accurate is it?
- How does it compare to PowerTap?
- Will PowerCal give you both HR and power readings?
- How does it accommodate changes in fitness, fatigue, dehydration, etc. (all the things which influence HR)?
- Is it more accurate for certain types of riding (steady-state intervals, climbing, sprinting, etc.)?
- Why does the power reading jump around so much?
- Will my phone or tablet work with the BLE Powercal?